My name is Patrik Järvelöv. I have a background in customer support and sales. I’ve also worked with web-development and telecom installation. Right now I’m working as the Social media manager for the municipality of Nyköping, Sweden.
Some things I’ve worked on
- Nykoping.se – a municipal city administration website
- Ostlanken.se – a regional infrastructure website
- Kafinfo.se – a national staff association website
My educational core
- Nyköpings gymnasium – High school technical diploma
- Berghs School of Communications – Course on brand marketing
- Klarspråk – Course on plain language in the public sector
In my spare time I read a lot, mostly nonfictional works about history. However I also enjoy fictional works of alternate history and time travel.
Once in awhile I even do some writing of my own, hoping to be able to self-publish a story or two in the future.